Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Faulty electrical wiring blamed for Appleton house fire

0

FAULTY electrical wiring is believed to have started a house fire at Appleton, Warrington.

Two fire engines attended from Warrington and Lymm at the property on Waterside, Appleton, on Thursday evening, following reports of a fire at 7.20pm

On arrival at the address the crews discovered a fire in the roof space of the property.

Four firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus, used two hose reel jets and one covering jet to extinguish the fire.

They also isolated the electrics to the property and used a thermal imagine camera to check for any hotspots.

The fire is believed to have been caused by electrical wiring.

Firefighters were in attendance for approximately four hours thirty minutes.

Share.

About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 35 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with six in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment