Property smoke-logged after food left unattended in microwave oven

0

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a smoke-logged property at Longford, Warrington, shortly before noon today after food was left unattended in a microwave oven.

One fire engine from Warrington attended to a property on Northway at 11.45 m following reports of smoke in the property.

The smoke came from food left unattended inside a microwave.

A large fan was used to disperse the smoke.

Share.

About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 40 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with three in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Director Warrington Chamber of Commerce Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment