Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Two fire crews called out after handheld vaping machine overheats

0

TWO fire crews were called out during the early hours of this morning following reports of a house fire at Lymm involving an overheated handheld vaping machine.

Two fire engines attended at around 5.30am when firefighters from Lymm and Altrincham were called to reports of a fire at an address on Marlfield Avenue.
On arrival, the crews found a fire caused by an overheated coil on a handheld vaping machine which was out on arrival.
Crews used a thermal imaging camera to check the temperature of the machine, and one person was checked over at the scene by firefighters.
The crews were detained at the scene for around 50 minutes.

Share.

About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 35 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with six in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment