THE Warrington Business Awards winners were announced at a sold out glitzy ceremony at Lymm Rugby Club on Friday night.
There were 12 winners at the event sponsored by Redwood Bank and Warrington & Co including a special Lifetime Achievement Award for Warrington Disability Partnership Chief Executive and founder Dave Thompson DL MBE.
Business of the Year was Dunky’s Day Nursersies, with owner Siobhan McCarroll having double cause to celebrate after being named Business Woman of the year.
Meanwhile Gary Jenkins from the No Brainer Marketing Agency was named Business Man of the Year.
The full list of winners can be seen below.
Jennifer Roulston, Warrington Business Awards 2018 Organising Committee Member and Partner at FDR Law, commented: “What a fabulous night. The quality of the nominations for each of this year’s awards was extremely high and the deserving winners exemplify what a great collective ‘can do’ attitude we with have here in the Warrington business community.
It is the entrepreneurs, innovators and success stories we have celebrated at the Warrington Business Awards 2018 that are the driving force of the UK economy. Well done to everyone involved.”
The Winners for each award are:
• Business of the Year, sponsored by FDR Law
Dunky’s Day Nurseries
• Business Woman of the Year, sponsored by Watsons Solicitors
Siobhan McCarroll, Dunky’s Day Nurseries
• Business Man of the Year, sponsored by Styles & Co Chartered Accountants
Gary Jenkins, No Brainer
• Employer of the Year, sponsored by Primas Law
• Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Optionis
Ryan Kenny, Stanley Engineering Fastening
• Community Initiative of the Year, sponsored by Warrington Worldwide
Offload, Warrington Wolves Foundation
• Innovation of the Year, sponsored by Sci-Tech Daresbury
• New Business of the Year (Start-up), sponsored by Natwest
• Green Award, sponsored by Winwick Road Skip Hire
• Hospitality Provider of the Year, sponsored by Inspire Management Services
• Retailer of the Year, sponsored by Golden Square
• Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Consilium Accountants
Dave Thompson MBE