by Raf Khan
Did you know that 38% of people leave booking their MOT to the last minute? Perhaps you didn’t know that driving without renewing your MOT can incur a fine of up to £1000.
Warrington Service Centre (www.warringtonservicecentre.co.uk) provide full MOT checks and encourage you to book well in advance.
What can you do to get a better chance of passing your MOT?
• Check the washer bottle – is it full?
• Have you emptied your car of unnecessary items?
• Have you check that your vehicles tyre tread depth is over 1.6mm?
• When you checked the tread did you check the inside as well as the outside?
• Remember to check the tyre tread depth on the spare tyre too.
• Are the wiper blades working and in a good condition?
• Have you checked your lights and indicators?
• Do you need to change any failed bulbs?
• Do you have windscreen cracks? Get them repaired, this is often free with your insurance.
Only 23% of people check their vehicle before MOT. Going through our checklist above can save you money and time.
If you have to pay labour charges for the smallest of jobs, the cost at a garage can mount up. In addition, the time it takes to bring your car back in for a retest, and the fuel consumed in traveling will also add to the hidden costs of an MOT.
At Warrington Service Centre (www.warringtonservicecentre.co.uk) , we understand that it is not always possible to run through these checks in advance, for various reasons. With this in mind, we are always careful to be cost considerate. Our clients come back to us time after time for their MOT testing and services, and our business is built on our reputation.
Our clients are not just Warrington based, but come from the surrounding areas, because they know we offer the added value they need.
“I would like to thank you for the work that you have completed on our cars over the recent weeks. Not only have you completed MOT tests (and the repairs required) but the service you completed on Sue’s car has resulted in her describing it as “like driving a different car”. “
So if your MOT date is getting close give us a call on 01925 232255 or use our online booking http://www.warringtonservicecentre.co.uk/online-booking to get a date in your calendar.