One person suffers from smoke inhalation following bedroom fire


TWO fire crews were called out to reports of a bedroom fire at a property in Stockton Heath, Warrington, earlier today, Wednesday.

At 11:57 crews from Stockton Heath and Crewe were called to a residential property on Leonard Street.

A fire in a bedroom required firefighters to attend and use a hose reel to extinguish it. A large fan was used to remove smoke from the property and one occupant suffered smoke inhalation. Smoke alarms were fitted and activated.


About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 40 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with three in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Chair of Warrington Healthwatch Director Warrington Chamber of Commerce Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment