Firefighters tackle chimney fire at Lymm


FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a chimney fire at a property on Mill Lane, Lymm, last night.

One crew from Lymm took apart the fire to gain access to the chimney breast.

Crews began cutting away to remove smouldering debris.

The chimney was cooled using water and checked the temperature.

The fire is believed to have been caused by smoking debris.

For details on chimney fire safety CLICK HERE


About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 40 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with three in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Director Warrington Chamber of Commerce Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment