Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Fire crews tackle kitchen fire at Lymm

1

TWO fire crews were called out to tackle a kitchen fire at Lymm involving a toaster which is believed had been left too close to a hob.

The incident took place shortly after 6pm last night on Reddish Lane, Lymm, Warrington.
Crews from Birchwood and Irlam were dispatched to the scene and on arrival they found a small fire in the kitchen, which is believed to have been caused by a toaster accidentally being left close to the hob.
Two firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus, entered the building and used a one hose reel to extinguish the fire.
Crews then used a large fan to clear the smoke from the building.
Firefighters were in attendance for approximately ninety minutes.

Share.

About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 35 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with six in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Fire crews tackle kitchen fire at Lymm – Gary Skentelbery | Warrington Gazette

Leave A Comment