Warrington Worldwide has teamed up with Checkatrade, official partner of the Coral Challenge Cup, to offer five lucky fans the chance to win two tickets to the Coral Challenge Cup Final at Wembley on Saturday 24th August.
Warrington will be hoping to bring home the trophy against a Saints side which hasn’t made the final since 2008. Wolves’ second Challenge Cup final in a row will be their third appearance in the last four showpiece Wembley finals. Glory is only one step away!
For your chance to win, simply email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Wembley Tickets Competition” with the answer to the following question – What year did Warrington last win the Challenge Cup?
*Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them. If you need a tradesperson, search by your location on www.checkatrade.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets for five winners to the game between Warrington Wolves and St Helens to be held at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 24 August.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to RFL regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
4. If you have any special accessibility requirements, the venue will be contacted to check accessibility. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice.
5. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Warrington Wolves, St Helens, Checkatrade, the RFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
6. This is not a Prize Draw of the RFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the RFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Prize Draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
7. Clubs will be notified of the Prize Draw winners and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
8. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
9. No cash alternative will be offered
10. The competition closes at Midnight of Friday August 16th.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
12. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
13. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
14. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.