THE new Sanctuary Hub at Lymm Library, a charity set up to oversee the delivery of community and business services to local residents is now open for business.
Also part of the project is the Lymm Business Centre, with all profits going to the Hub charity to fund its community work and pay rent to the Library run by LiveWire, to help keep the building open.
Fit-out and decoration works have been undertaken in the annexe so the facility is now open for use. It offers the following facilities and services.
Lymm Sanctuary Hub
* Ground floor event space for community groups and activities as well as business events and workshops;
* Ground floor consultation room for health, wellbeing and counselling services.
Activities are already being run by health visitors, midwives, toddler groups, U3A (IT skills for the elderly), universities, business groups, craft circles and reading groups.
Further programmes planned include:
* Affordable counselling;
* Positive parenting for new parents / parents of teenagers;
* Taste for Life healthy eating;
* CAP debt advice and guidance;
* Relationships and marriage counselling;
* Dementia support;
* Energy efficiency advice.
For more information about these community services and volunteering opportunities, email email@example.com or call 07748 309334.
Lymm Business Centre
* Upstairs office and hot-desking space for local business use on a casual and ongoing basis;
* Upstairs meeting/training room for local business use;
* Upstairs support centre offering flexible and affordable services including printing/copying, postal address and mail handling, and support services from marketing and web design to IT and accountancy.
For more information about business events, support and desk/office/room hire, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07789 852892.