Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Grill pan blamed for kitchen fire

0

AN unattended grill pan is believed to have started a fire in the kitchen at a house at Bewsey, Warrington last night.
Fire crews from Warrington and were sent to the scene in Norreys Avenue after 10.30pm.
A hose reel jet was used to extinguish the fire, two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.
A ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from the property.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment