Fire crews tackle blaze involving sauna in garden

0

TWO fire engines were send to a house at Birchwood this morning (Thursday) when fire was reported in an outbuilding.
The blaze turned out to involve a sauna in the garden at a property in Woodhouse Close and the crews, from Warrington and Birchwood, used a hose reel jet to tackle the outbreak. Two crew members wore breathing apparatus.
The fire is believed to have been caused by clothes drying in the sauna.
Firefighters dismantled the outbuilding and checked the temperature using a thermal imaging camera.
A hose reel jet was used to dampen down and check for hot spots.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment