Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Occupants escape Latchford house fire


THE occupants of a house in Enville Street, Latchford, escaped unhurt when fire broke out last night.

Fire engines from Warrington, Stockton Heath Lymm and Birchwood went to the scene, along with a hydraulic platform.The blaze was on the ground floor and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled it using two hose reel jets and a covering jet.
Afterwards, crews damped down the surrounding area. No-one from the property was injured.
Now a special fund-raising page has been set up to help raise funds for well known local resident Les Appleton who lost many of his treasured belongings, and the things he needs for day to day life.
The page has been set up to help Les to help him get back on his feet and get the things he needs and make the repairs to his property to keep him part of the local community.
All generous donations, however small, will all go towards Les and hs dog Rolo to get them back on their feet.
To make a donation visit https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/leslie-appleton


About Author

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Occupants escape Latchford house fire – Gary Skentelbery | Warrington Gazette

Leave A Comment