Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Fire in electric meter cupboard

0

TWO fire crews attended a fire in an electric meter cupboard at a property in Penketh, Warrington, earlier today.

Shortly after 10am firefighters from Penketh were notified of smoke coming from an electric meter cupboard at a domestic property in Windmill Lane, Penketh.
Two Crews attended and discovered that the smoke was caused by a small fire involving a consumer unit.
Firefighters isolated the electricity supply before handing the incident over to an electrician.
Firefighters were in attendance for more than an hour.

Share.

About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 35 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with six in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment