FLEX-masks are a new product from Warrington-based printed fabric specialists FLEX-display UK Ltd.
The company have been producing fabric display products for 17 years and turned their attention to the development of a fabric face mask/covering which is both protective and comfortable to wear.
Many masks are often uncomfortable, ill-fitting and in a lot of cases, not re-usable, causing a huge problem for the environment. They also often become very wet inside from breathing, especially if worn for long periods.
The FLEX-mask was created to help overcome these issues and it offers quite a unique range of features:
· The fabric is treated with an anti-viral & antibacterial agent during textile manufacture
· This treatment also renders the fabric very waterproof
· Our masks are then printed, die cut & sewn in sizes to suit children and adults
· The Lycra fabric is very lightweight (<10g) and far more comfortable than other styles of mask
· The unique shape, stretch & mask design helps prevent it dropping down & so keeps your nose covered as well as your mouth
· FLEX-masks are washable up to 30 times & re-usable
· They are ideal everyday-wear as well as for sport and leisure activities
· A carry case is also available using the same fabric to keep your mask clean & with you
FLEX-masks are available from stock across a range of stylish designs. They can also be custom printed to your own design (minimum order quantity of 25 pieces). Ideal for sports teams, companies, schools or anyone really who wants a high quality branded face covering.
Find out more at www.printedfacemask.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.