FIREFIGHTERS were called out early on Monday morning to reports of a blaze in the front garden of a property at Longbarn, Warrington.
Shortly before 6am firefighters received a report of a fire in the front garden of a house in Pasture Lane, Longbarn, Warrington.
On arrival the crew discovered that the fire involving a fence panel and children’s outdoor play equipment had been extinguished by an occupier.
However, smoke was still coming from some of the play equipment.
As a precaution, firefighters damped down the equipment and the fence panel to make them safe.
They were in attendance for around 15 minutes.
The fire is believed to have been started accidentally.