Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Chip pan blamed for kitchen blaze

0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Warrington early today after fire broke out in the kitchen.
The property was in Watkin Street and a crew from Warrington fire station went to the scene shortly before 3.30am.
Two crew members wore breathing apparatus while tackling the blaze with a hose reel jet. A ventilation unit was then used to clear smoke from the property. No one was injured.
An overheated chip pan was blamed for the incident.
For safety information, visit https://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/public-safety/home-safety/chip-pans

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment