Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Occupants treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire

0

THE occupants of a house at Lymm were treated for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in the kitchen early this morning.
Fire engines from Lymm and Stockton Heath went to the scene in Daisy Bank Road, Lymm shortly after 5am.
Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the blaze with a hose reel jet and a ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from the property. All the occupants were accounted for but were treated for smoke inhalation

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment