Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Washing machine causes house fire

0

TWO fire engines were sent to a house at Grappenhall, Warrington early today after reports of a fire.
The blaze was at a house in Shadewood Crescent, Grappenhall and involved an unattended washing machine.
Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.
The crews, from Lymm and Stockton Heath, then used a ventilation unit to clear smoke from the property.
For more information about washing machine safety visit https://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/public-safety/home-safety/washing-machine-and-dishwasher-fire-safety.
A fire crew from Warrington went to Atlanta Road and used a hose reel jet to extinguish a fire in a wooded area.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment