Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Washing machine fault starts house fire

0

A FAULT on a washing machine started a fire at a house in Church Lane Culcheth yesterday afternoon,
Fire crews from Birchwood went to the scene and two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled ther blaze with a hose reel jet.
A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear smoke from the property.
Firefighters dampened down the area and checked for hot spots before removing the washing machine and tumble dryer from the utility room.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment