Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Building site fire caused by sparks from cutting gear

0

SPARKS caused by cutting steel are believed to have started a fire on a building site at Warrington last night.
The blaze was shortly after 7.30pm on Manchester Road, close to Padgate Lane and Marsh Street.
A large amount of timer was well alight when firefighters arrived at the scene.
A hose reel jet was used to extinguish the fire, which did not spread to a building nearby.
Crews were at the scene for about 45 minutes.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment