Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Discarded cigarette may have caused flat fire

0

A DISCARDED cigarette is believed to have started a fire at a flat in Warrington town centre this morning.
The blaze was at a first floor flat in Wilson Patten Street and three fire engines, from Penketh, Lymm and Birchwood, went to the scene at around 10.10am.
All persons were accounted for and two firefighters entered the building and extinguished the blaze using a hose reel jet.
They were at the scene for about 40 minutes.
It is believed the blaze was started by a cigarette that had been left unattended.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment