Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

One person suffered burns in house fire

0

ONE person suffered singeing to their hair and face when fire broke out at a house in Latchford, Warrington.
Fire crews from Warrington and Birchwood attended the 1pm blaze in Reynolds Street and tackled the flames with a hose reel jet, two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.
The casualty was given first aid and then handed over to paramedics. Two cats were given oxygen.
The fire was in a ground floor room of the mid-terraced property.
A ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from the house and crews were at the scene for about three hours.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment