Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Blaze hits place of worship

0

AN electrical fault is being blamed for a fire at a place of worship at Cukcheth.
The blaze was at the Culcheth Christian Fellowship building in Hob Hey Lane yesterday.
Fire crews were called to the scene after smoke was seen coming from the building.
They discovered the building was smokelogged and there were signs of fire.
An electrical company was called to isolate the supply and a ventilation unit was used to clear the smoke.
Firefighters were at the scene for almost two and-a-half hours

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment