Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Dog rescued from house fire


FIRE crews rescued a dog from a smoke filled house at Warrington.
The blaze started in an electricity cupboard at the house in Redshank Lane, Birchwood and fire engines from Warrington and Birchwood were called to the scene.
Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the fire using a dry powder extinguisher and rescued the dog.
Then a gas leak was discovered at the property and crews had to isolate gas and electricity supplies. A tempoary repair was carried out to the leak, pending the arrival of gas and electricity company staff.
There are no reports of anyone being injured.


About Author

Experienced journalist for more than 35 years. Managing Director of magazine publishing group with six in-house titles and on-line daily newspaper for Warrington. Experienced writer, photographer, PR consultant and media expert having written for local, regional and national newspapers. Specialties: PR, media, social networking, photographer, networking, advertising, sales, media crisis management. Patron Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Foundation for Peace. Trustee Warrington Disability Partnership. Former Chairman of Warrington Town FC.

Leave A Comment