National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET 2020 is right around the corner. So, it is high time for aspirants to complete their prep to top their exams.
When it comes to top a competitive exam the only key is to know the whole syllabus like the back of your hand and that is what we are going to help you do. You must have heard about test paper or mock test, well this is one of the best ways to top this national level entrance exam.
A mock test is a practice examination that helps you to get familiarize and prepares you for the original test. You can easily download the mock test online and also get them offline to get one step closer in the exam preparation. These mock tests, just like the real test will only give you 3 hours to complete the whole paper. And that is why you need to get used to the situation when in the examination hall.
There are many advantages of solving mock tests frequently and that is why toppers swear by this method to achieve a good rank in the NEET cut off result. The eligibility test is set to be held on May 3rd, 2020. So you should start practicing right about now.
Get look at the advantages you will get from solving these mock tests:-
- Exposure to the Question– The best thing about these mock tests that you will get to know about the questions way before the actual test. As you know, knowing only the answer is not enough when you are attempting competitive exams, because there will be many tricky questions. And if you are not prepared for it then you can easily lose your stability to solve any of them.
- Preparing Yourself– The sole idea to take these tests is to get yourself prepared for the real-time test. Even after studying hard and knowing all the answer many aspirants get anxious in the examination time. So, all in all, these mock tests will help you to lose your anxiety.
- Speed and Precision– In NEET 2020 you will have to be fast. There are 180 questions in this test and you will have 3 hours to solve each of them. Thus, that will give you only 1 minute to solve one question. Without being fast you cannot attempt all the questions. Remember, that the wrong answer also carries negative marks. So, not only fast, you will also have to be accurate to save your marks.
- Plus Point– The plus point of these mock tests is sometimes you will get the same question in your real examination. Thus, you can easily save some time when answering the practiced questions.
- Decreasing Mistaking– By frequently practicing these tests you are decreasing the percentages of your mistakes. You will exactly know how to calculate your answer and that raises your accuracy level.
So with all these advantages can you afford to miss the chance to advanced your performance level? You will be able to make your performance so much better in the NEET and get your name on the NEET cut off the list too. So if you are wondering where to start, follow these steps…
- You should start taking the Vedantu neet mock test when you are half done by your syllabus, according to the toppers and experts. So, you can get more familiar with what you have read.
- The toppers advise the new aspirant to take at least two mock tests per week. This way you can easily see the rate of the betterment of your performance. This frequency will help you to get better faster.
If you are thinking that just by solving these tests you are going to ace NEET then you are very wrong. These tests are just here for the betterment of your performance. This is one of the things that can help you with this exam, not the only thing. As long as you are thorough with the syllabus, know how to keep your cool in the exam hall and know how to manage your time in the hall you are good to go. The result will be published in June, and to see your name on that cut off list make sure to work hard.