Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Oven glove causes house fire

0

AN oven glove left inside an oven is believed to have started a house fire at Warrington.
The house, in Marshall Avenue, Dallam, was well alight when fire engines from Warrington and Penketh reached the scene.
Firefighters wearing breathig apparatus tackled the flames and a ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from thr property.
There were no reports of casualties in the incidents at 8.59pm last night

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment