Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

Two overcome by smoke in kitchen blaze

0

TWO people suffered the effects of smoke inhalation after fire broke out in a house at Stockton Heath.
Fire crews from Stockton Heath, Lymm and Warrington were sent to the scene in Victoria Road last night and found the blaze involved a cooker which had been left unattended.
Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the fire with a hose reel jet and a ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from the premises.
The casualties were handed over to the North West Ambulance Service.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment