Warrington-Worldwide.co.uk incorporates the Village Life, Culcheth Life, Frodsham Life & Lymm Life magazines.

One treated for smoke after flat fire

0

ONE person was treated for the effects of smoke after being caught up in a fire at a first floor flat at Warrington.
Fire crews from Warrington and Lymm went to the scene in Boydell Avenue, Latchford yesterday after the fire broke out.
The flat was well alight when they got there and they use two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze – believed to have been caused by an electric heater.
A ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from the property.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Comment